इसमे नीचे विकल्प दिया है उसे खोलने के बाद आपको JobSeeker का विकल्प दिखाई देगा और उसमे आप Find Domestic Jobs और Find International Jobs पर क्लिक करके अपनी मनपसन्द की नौकरी ढूंढ सकते हैं
- National Career Service (NCS) Portal: The National Career Service portal, operated by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, provides a unified platform for job seekers and employers. It features job listings from various government sectors and allows users to search and apply for jobs online. The website is available at: www.ncs.gov.in.
- Employment News Portal: Employment News is a weekly newspaper that provides information on government job vacancies and recruitment notifications. The Employment News portal (www.employmentnews.gov.in) serves as a digital platform, offering job listings, application details, and updates on upcoming exams and results.
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Online Recruitment Application (ORA): The UPSC conducts examinations for prestigious central government positions. The UPSC Online Recruitment Application portal (www.upsconline.nic.in) allows candidates to register, apply, and download admit cards for various UPSC exams.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Online Application: The SSC conducts exams for recruitment to various Group B and Group C posts in central government departments and ministries. The SSC online application portal (www.ssc.nic.in) provides information on exams, application forms, and exam results.
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Websites: The Indian Railways offers numerous job opportunities through the RRB and RRC. Each railway zone has its own recruitment board or cell. Candidates can find vacancy notifications, application forms, and exam-related information on the respective RRB or RRC websites.
- State Public Service Commission (PSC) Websites: Each state in India has its own Public Service Commission responsible for conducting recruitment exams for state government job vacancies. You can visit the respective state’s PSC website to find information on job notifications, exams, and application procedures.
These are just a few examples of government job portals in India. Additionally, many government departments and organizations have their own dedicated websites where they publish job vacancies and conduct online applications.
When exploring government job portals, always ensure that you refer to the official government websites to avoid falling prey to fraudulent job postings.